Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Timeline for whatever plague I seem to have

8:00pm: Um, I seem to have a little tickle in my throat. Will take throat drop and all will be good.


10:30pm: All these songs on the radio are making my head hurt. No radio.


11:00pm: Body seems a little off, maybe I am just tired.


11:12pm: Body has just informed me that it has been trampled by a herd of elephants on crack.


11:35pm: Seem to have been transported to the Bering Sea in February whilst wearing only a sundress and flip flops. Need to find a blanket.


12:07am: Elephants are back and have just recreated the "Maniac" dance sequence from "Flashdance" on my back. They may or may not have been wearing the slouchy sweatshirt but they absolutely were doing the running in place bit. A lot.


12:31am: Crazy loud thunderstorm. Came downstairs to comfort two freaked out doggies.


1:00am: Teleporter/Transporter thing is broken. My feet, knees and arms are in the Bering Sea whilst the rest of me has been transported to anywhere on the equator and using baby oil for sunscreen.


1:15am: Thunderstorm finally over can crawl back into bed.


2:00am: Just got back from partying with those crackhead elephants in a mosh pit. I used to like elephants. Sad.


2:27am: The boy came in and wanted to get in bed with me. Had to muster up the strength to help him. After all we have been thru tonight the stupid elephants could not even stick around to help him up. Bastards.


3:15am: Now all of me has been transported to the equator. Or I guess it could just be remembering this past week's weather.


Repeat most of these events throughout the night. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better! And thanks for picking up with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete