Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

"..... pation"

I sort of feel like this Twitter guy.  I am getting ready to finish the last week of teaching Hospitality Law again and have been inspired by my students to start blogging again.  For this first quick entry I wanted to note this Sausage Wonton recipe, mainly so I know where I can find it.  

Sausage Wontons
1 package Jimmy Dean sausage-Hot
8 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
4 tbsp ranch dressing
dash of salt & pepper
1 package of wontons (found in produce section)

Cook sausage thoroughly and drain. Place wontons into mini muffin pan cups. Mix together cooked sausage with all other ingredients. Spoon 1 tsp-1 tbsp of mixture into each wonton and close wonton at top. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until top of wonton browns. 

So there. 

My book challenge this year is to read 100 books.  I already have 47 so I have obviously been ignoring a lot of housework.  

No comments:

Post a Comment