Watching the Olympics. Actually, watching Inspector Lewis on Masterpiece Mystery. Love me some Masterpiece Mystery. Was watching the Olympics earlier and while the Chinese may have an outstanding synchronized diving team, and the US get a silver metal those judges obviously had something against Abby Johnston and Kelci Bryant. They were great! I am very happy they came in second but their scores should have been higher. Well done to them though!
Today I made strawberry ice cream. Had a taste and it was good but I am not a great fan of strawberry ice cream. I had lots of berries from a Harris Teeter special and wanted to use them up. Hopefully the strawberry fans in my house will enjoy it!
I am still trying to make my way through 44 Scotland Street but every time I try to read, I get sleepy. Trying to catch up on my DVR stuff and by the time I make it upstairs I am quite knackered. I shall carry on though!
No comments:
Post a Comment