Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 4 - I really should do these entries earlier in the evening

It is almost midnight and I want to get a post in before bed however I am on my phone and the only thing I can think about is the scary Dr. Who episode I watched earlier and what I can read to cleanse my mental pallet so I do not fall asleep thinking about those crazy-ass weeping angels. I know! I will write about them! I am either a genius or I need counseling. I have seen this episode before ("Don't Blink") and if I could would have slept with every light in my neighborhood on. So it was not like I did not know what to expect. Also sometimes I think the more one is exposed to stuff that scares one, one may realize that the source of the 'fraidys is not so bad. Um, those weeping angels are still frickin' terrifying. I guess I should feel reassured that the Doctor tricked them in the end and they all end up frozen from looking at each other but then they just HAD to go that extra step and show all the stone statues still out there like "oh, I hope you scaredy cats did not think there are only 4 of those things. Those things are everywhere, but are they all aliens? We don't know." Ok so maybe I need to step back from this. Anyway, this also makes me a bit worried about the level of imagination in my kids. I know they already have pretty active imaginations, I just hope it does not freak them out like mine does. Alrighty, off to read something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment