Yesterday started and ended like a college day and today sort of did too. Started out extremely tired having gone to bed at 2am except today was dragged from my slumber at 6:45am by a 2-foot-tall creature who had wet through their jammies (again, if this happened in college I really do not want to know about it) and ended with pizza for dinner. I know I have grown though because I actually made the pizza and it was not just cheese. Well, it was but it was whole mozzarella and boursin with fresh chopped basil.
On a reading note, I had to return some 'brary books because I have been slack in the reading department. I gave up on the sequel to "Witches of East End" by Melissa de la Cruz. I really enjoyed her Blue Bloods series and even the "Witches of East End" but could not get into it. I did get to pick up Meg Cabot's lastest in her Heather Wells series. So I am off to get some quality reading time!
No comments:
Post a Comment