Ok, I am current again. Whew. Big relief there. Now what am I going to write about?
Kids? Well, they apparently have some weird genetic ability to function on little sleep. Therefore I must function on little sleep as well. Actually they sneak in sleep when they know I cannot do so - like riding in the car while I am driving or catching a nap at pre-school while I am working. I think their goal is to get me as tired as possible so that all I feel like doing is letting them watch tv.
I did meet one of my Project 40 goals! I have donated 40+ books to the library! But that is not exciting.
Books? I am reading 44 Scotland Street but have left it downstairs so I have to start another book because it is too much effort to go downstairs and get it. And one of my girls' baby dolls is down there and I am still Pretty Little Liars freaked out about that. Maybe I should donate 40 toys and include that doll in here. So I am going to start "Agnes and the Hitman."
Cooking? Made a simple salmon dinner tonight. Boring. Although my attempt to recreate the key lime ice cream sandwiches from my sister's wedding is on track. I made homemade key lime ice cream (first time using the electric ice cream maker! What?!?!") and used a recipe for chewy graham cookies. The ice cream set up nicely but the cookies are a bit too crunchy. Yes, I know things get crunchy when you put them in the freezer but those other cookies still retained a bit of chewiness to them and I must figure out how.
Well, I guess that will about do it for me. I still have to read for about 30 minutes and try to catch some zzzzz's before the little ones wake me up for whatever reason they planned earlier this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment