Another one of those days. Started out with the girl and another fever. She had one Monday afternoon until Tuesday morning and then 30 minutes after I made her a doctor's appointment she started feeling better. Then at approximately a quarter-to-the-doctor's-office-closing-time she spikes another fever that lasted until this morning. Taking no chances, I made her another appointment. This is the poor Fricks/Frix:
Luckily no strep, just a bad sore throat from some random virus. And as of this evening, she is her perky non-feverish self again.
It is also my boy's birthday today so I wanted it to be special. Started out by letting him play with my iPhone this morning so I could sleep for another 15 minutes. Then he had real Apple Jacks for breakfast. He did have to go to the doctor's office with us but then I took him shopping for a couple of back to school items and he had fun picking out jammies for Fricks. Pepperoni pizza on our floor picnic blanket for lunch followed by a birthday cupcake made for a good afternoon.
Then his own special birthday dinner:
Yes, that is fish sticks, mac and cheese and strawberries. His choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment