Woo hoo, I have another follower! Ok, so it is my mom, but she took long enough. And technically I was the one who signed her up to follow me, but she wanted to to! At least that is what she said. She probably is not reading this anyway due to an unspoken fear of what I will say. Well, I do try to control the language and the content . . . well, she saw "Kings of Comedy" and about fell out of her chair laughing so I think I am good there.
The two latest books I have read are:
44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith
It took a while to really get into it but once I finished I found myself missing the characters so I am reading the next one in the series. It is a nice cozy read and I like that I listened to one of the latter books in the series so I am reading it with a English accent (in my head, not out loud because that would be silly, although it would help me practice for when I hang out with Wills and Kate).
and
Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
I love this series. Very fun and light reading - something I definitely need at the end of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment