Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 8 (but posting on Day 9) - Doctor Puppy

Ok, I think I deserve a pass for yesterday.  Really.  No, I'm serious.  It was the boy's fourth birthday party and I was going from eyes-open until I re-watched the first episode of Matt Smith's Dr. Who with my sister. I sort of forgot how scary it was.  It was all cute when we met little Amelia Pond (by the way, that is the name of my future dog - boy or girl) and there was fish fingers and custard but then it went all


And we were all "PUPPIES AND KITTENS! PUPPIES AND KITTENS!"



Ok, one more because those were some scary freakin' teeth:


So yeah, then I went and had peripheral-vision-hidden-room dreams but I cannot really remember what they were all about but I know there was scary stuff and that is enough.  Although it could have been because pretty much all I had to eat on Saturday was cake and ice cream.  Throwing a birthday party is work!  (Pics from that later - hopefully tomorrow - well two days from now-ish as I went back in time for this post.  I am starting to feel as though I need a Doctor to figure all of this out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment