Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies - Nutella Pockets

Two more cookie posts after this one. I thought this was a good idea until I realized that it made me have to write something every day. Normally not a bad thing but it is a bit hectic around here this week. So, I am again taking the easy way out and giving you a cookie recipe that I not only do not have to type out, but I have not even tried yet! However, it combines two of my favorite things: cheese and Nutella. Just say the word "Nutella" and I am your bitch. Well, not really. But I might shank you for it. These are the cookies I am making for Santa this year because I really think he would like to try them as well. It felt pretty weird combining Santa and prison slang in the same paragraph but I am going with it. So here we go - Nutella Pockets.

http://http://www.lafujimama.com/2009/10/nutella-pocket-cookies/

I saw these on the Food Network on someone else's show and they called them something else but they are the same thing. Santa can't wait! Oh and my love for Nutella is such that it is getting its own label below.

I also may leave this out for Santa so he can loosen that big black belt. Caprese Salad. Nothing says "save room for Nutella Pockets" like a nice plate of green leaf lettuce, sliced whole mozzerella, roma tomatoes and chopped basil topped with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Sounds like Santa made the "nice list" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment