Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome! Velkommen! Καλώς ορίσατε! Shalom!

So here is my much anticipated (by me) blog of food, books and other-things-that-wear-me-out-so-I-now-crave-sleep blog. My goal here is to share yummy food ideas and recipes. Also book suggestions and mini-reviews. I'll be the first to let you know if a book has something bad that happens to kids, animals (mainly dogs), or is too creepy to read before bedtime (I'm talking to you first thirty pages of "Dracula") - although my threshold for all of the above is ridiculously low, so there's that. I have read books that have exceeded this threshold so I will share those as well. I'll explain more in my first book post. The things that make me sleep part will probably be thoughts, ideas or observations that either make me think, annoy me or amuse me. Maybe all three at the same time.

As I am very new to the blog game, the actual site may look a little meh for a while. But with a little luck and maybe some IT help from my baby-daddy, it will get brilliant in no time.

Oh, and there is a slight chance that I will unintentionally offend someone. If that happens, thank you for visiting and best of luck with your other endeavors.

Let the blogging begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment