What I learned from the Today show: if you need to pick up holiday stencil (or anything else stringy) but duct tape on the end of a paint roller and go to town. And playdough (is that one word) for broken glass. They said even the kids can do the duct tape on a paint roller thing but I have a feeling Luke would run around trying to get dog hair off the dogs. Pass. This was kind of a lame "what I learned from the Today show," I know, but tomorrow is another [To]day! (I cannot believe I just typed that.)
I finished reading "Good Enough to Eat" by Stacey Ballis:

Here is the link: http://http//search.barnesandnoble.com/Good-Enough-to-Eat/Stacey-Ballis/e/9780425229637/?itm=2&USRI=stacey+ballis
I really enjoyed it. It does fall directly into the category of chick lit though which is perfect for my current condition. There were good supporting characters and touch of mystery and I liked the ending. As a bonus, there are recipes in the back of the book. The author is a good friend of one of my personal heroes, Jen Lancaster, so initially I checked it out solely based on her recommendation. After reading this one, I will read more by this author.
I have added more pirate names to my list: the pirate with highlights and the pirate who failed at hanger steak.
No comments:
Post a Comment